Elite Online Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secured Players

Go down

Secured Players Empty Secured Players

Post by l Andersen l31l Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:54 pm

Secure Players are not just regular roster players, they are free signings that you are able to bring with you before the draft. This insures these players have a locked contract to play for your team. Please Read these rules carefully!

1. Any player that agrees to your team prior to the draft must send you a Xbox message saying “I *his/her gamertag* agree to be a a signed contracted player for *your team*. You must send this to a commissioner (this is mandatory). If a commissioner doesn’t receive this message you will not be allowed to sign this player to a contract. This also includes your management.

2. All management are NOT allowed,to be traded this falls under the no trade/release clause will be mentioned in Trades and Releases section.

3. Each team will be awarded prior to the draft with an Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager, and a secure. A returning owner will receive 2 additional players and a new owner will receive 1 additional player, you must be returning from the previous season. The C and A are essentially leaders for your team, they are not management therefore they will not be allowed  to access my stats online

4. Any secure player that is caught doing stats will be stripped of their captaincy and moved to TC. Thier salary will follow them, the owner will also receive a 10 game suspension. During this time a commissioner must be in your team chat to assure you aren’t running your team. This is a 1 time warning, if it happens again the owner will be stripped from ownership and have a full season ban. They will be allowed to return as a player only. ( I.e—> if this happens at the 40 game mark and we run an 82 game season you will be removed from the league for the rest of the season, so 40 games and your punishment will carry over into the following season, so you won’t be aloud to return until the 40 game mark of next season). *This is non negotiable*
l Andersen l31l
l Andersen l31l
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum